Sunday, August 19, 2007

2 Months...


Noah was 2 months old yesterday - again, I cant beleive its already been 2 months but at the same time it feels like a lifetime! I already have a hard time remembering our life before we had him! As hard as these few months have been - its worth every second and I wouldnt trade it for the world! Noah gives us the biggest smiles when he sees us and it melts our hearts everytime. He loves to look at the world around him while being held with his back against our chests. Kevin is trying to teach him to make a clicking sound with his tongue...and I have actually heard Noah making that sound, but I cant say it was on purpose just yet...HA! I am currently reading up on how to start baby sign language with Noah. Sounds pretty difficult though so we will see how that goes.
Noah gets his shots tomorrow so wish us luck!!!

No comments: