Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Update on the Davis Dudes

Noah - will be turning 8 this summer! I cant believe it. He LOVES his little sister...such a great big brother he is. Noah is playing flag-football and about to restart his Taekwondo for the spring/summer session. He is currently a green belt and loves to work perfecting his forms but I think the sparring is his favorite. He is the smallest in his age bracket but fearless - not afraid to get in there and fight the much bigger kids and with a smile on his face the entire time.
 
Eli - will be 6 in April! He has become such a funny little guy. He wants to be like Noah in every way - they compete for everything...dives me a bit nuts actually but I get it - its a sibling thing, or a boy thing - or a whatever thing that I pray they grow out of a bit before I lose my sanity. Eli is so smart. He loves to read and takes pride in doing things himself. Math for him is such a breeze I am already buying his first grade math books.  He enjoys it but he also has some stubborn bad habits that we need to work on every day. Just kid stuff...but here he is!

And then there's crazy boy Jonah. He will be 5 this June.  Jojo is our comic relief - the best imagination and storyteller but he will tell his stories for as long as you want to hear him talk! He is an amazing giver, always wanting to share hugs, his snacks or toys with those who don't have any. He tells me I'm beautiful every day and wants to buy me flowers every time we see them in the stores.  I told him once that his wife will love all his sweet words one day and he said "Im going to tell all the girls!!!" Oh boy....

No comments: