Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Giving Thanks...

Noah sure had a good time with Gamma and Grandpa!!!

Who wouldnt love THIS smile??!?

Yummy sweet potatoe Thanksgiving feast!

He held is own bottle for a whole 4 seconds!

This is his new face...he sticks his tongue out when thinking...hehe

Thanksgiving was a big treat for all of us here - Kevin got to visit with his parents - golf with his Dad, Noah spent lots of time hanging out with his Gamma and Grandpa while MOMMY got to cook (YEAH!!), run errands(WOOHOO!), clean (OMG!), and get some much needed projects done around the house..needless to say, it was SO NICE to have the extra help with Noah so I could take care of a few chores and actually get to be a good hostess to our guests for once! We all really had a good time and I must say...I MADE THE BEST TURKEY EVER!!!! hehehe
Anyway, thanks to Elaine and Jerry for making the trip to visit us and for helping out so much - we enjoyed being able to spend the holiday together!!!!
Thought I would share this cute little song with you all...
I AM THANKFUL

Sung to: "She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain"

I am thankful for my doggy and my cat
And my teddy bear so furry, soft and fat,
I am thankful for soft kittens
and my nice warm wollen mittens
And my swing set and my baseball and my bat.

I am thankful for my crayons and my books
And the way our brand new baby smiles and looks
I am thankful for potatoes
and for juicy ripe tomatoes
And for all the tasty food that mommy cooks.

I am thankful for my mommy and my dad,
They both love me when I'm good and when I'm bad,
I am thankful for the flowers
and refreshing summer showers
All the pretty things around me make me glad.
(NO I didnt write this, we found it at the Library!)

No comments: