Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just a little update

This just keeps getting more and more fun and exciting! Noah has really been showing some personality these last few days - he loves Bandit now - and gives out loud belly laughs when Bandit is nearby to get his attention, then he reaches out and gives him pets and slobbery open mouth kisses....nice and sanitary, I know...but what can ya do?!

He has been working on saying "OH" sounds and he makes the most adorable face when he tries to pucker his lips for it - he gets it half way right most of the time.

He has discovered his toes and likes to grab ahold of them with his hands - the first time I heard him laugh was when I put his toes in his mouth. Now he laughs at everthing - peek-a-boo, tickles, funny faces, and even when you wash his 'boy parts'....yeah, thats awkward but still kinda funny. hehe

He is definitely entered into the bouncy stage - when we hold him (or try to!) he just wants to wiggle and jump and bounce - he has head-butted me several times, ripped my glasses off my face, pinched my nose closed, and almost ripped out a few earrings. I sometimes look like the frazzled mother with crazy birds nest hair with a dazed look on my face...you know the one! Noah is actually not a very big cuddle bug at all (unless he's sleepy) - otherwise he wants to MOVE! So lately he loves his bouncy seat and will stay in it for a lot longer than he used to! And Mommy likes the spare time to get some things done!

Everyone comments on how happy he is - and he really is a very happy little guy. He smiles at everyone - loves to laugh - and is such a marvel to watch as he learns and explores. Dont get me wrong, when he is tired and sleepy but doesnt want to go to bed - he will surely let his opinion of naptime be known, but thats to be expected from a baby from time to time I suppose.

All in all - its hard work and you never know what to expect on a daily basis. But we are so in love with him and we cant imagine our lives without him. Kevin is already talking about when Noah can have a sister! But for now, Noah can get by with just a big puppy to play with!

No comments: