Tuesday, January 29, 2008

GYMBOREE


Yesterday we went to Gymboree - its a sort of giant padded room with padded obstacles for kids to climb on, over, fall off of, and really just go hog wild crazy. It was SO loud and I was constantly in fear of being trampled or drawn on, but Noah LOVED IT! Oh my gosh you should have seen him - he never stopped smiling and he was climbing all over things - even pulling himself to standing without help from me!! The 'instructors' would clap their hands and start singing some catchy song and Noah would stop and stare and smile so big - it was so cool to see him actually playing that I had to join a membership to Gymboree - its a whopping $40 a month but I just don't have those sort of things for him to exercise and 'practice' on so I thought it would be really good for him. And I have to admit, I had fun too!
The owner there is a friend of a friend and she came over to say 'Hi' - she saw how active Noah was at such an early age already - she laughed and said that I better get ready, I will have a tornado on my hands in about a year! HA!...I'm frightened.

1 comment:

JReed said...

Christa, you are such a good mommy. I think that it is so neat that you post these updates and the adorable pictures as well. I check so that I can see what he is up to now. It is one of life's best gifts to be someone's mommy, you already know that though. I hope you all are doing well. Hope to hear from you soon, take care & God bless. Jana