Sunday, January 13, 2008

WE HAVE A TOOTH!!!


(you may have to open the picture to enlarge enough to see the tooth)

BOY - what a way to start the new year! We are 'crawling' and we have teeth! Noah has one bottom tooth that has come through already and the other bottom one next to it coming up right now...so our nights are, once again and literally, painfully long. BUT I found a great herbal remedy that seems to work (so far) better than Tylenol. They are Homeopathic Teething Drops or pellets - like Humphrey's or Hylands. I just felt terrible giving him Tylenol all the time - I suppose I felt guilty giving him drugs to help him fall asleep - I couldn't decide if it was for his benifit or my own (HA!) so Im sticking to the herbal stuff so I wont feel so bad...and it seems to work better anyway so thats perfect!

But he sure is CUTE with that little tooth! You can barely see it here in this picture but he seems to be 'tooth shy' - he doesnt like to show it off and this is the only picture we have been able to take of it!

No comments: