Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Some new things

I love his hair, it needs to be cut so badly, but I just cant bring myself to do it! I love it....its baby hair!

Noah has changed even more the last few days -

He will now repeat UH-OH to you though I dont think he knows when to apply it yet...

He has been saying DA-DA and more recently MA-MA and using them correctly most of the time -of course, MA-MA is usually reserved for when he is upset about something...but he can DA-DA DA-DA all day long! :0)

He will walk now while holding on to something with just one hand - he hasnt stood my himself for more than a few seconds still so walking by himself is a bit too much yet - but soon I fear........sooooon. lol

And then the cutest thing (I think) he dances now!!! He will hear music on TV or the radio and depending on what he is doing he will stop and dance to it. If he is crawling, he will rock back and forth and laugh. If he is standing he will bounce up and down and laugh. If he is in his high chair or sitting he will bop his head like one of the Roxbury brothers from SNL...cracks me up he does!

Naturally I cant get it on video yet....but I will try!

His separation anxiety is (hopefully) peeking right now, he will hardly let me out of his sight for an instant! And sometimes it feels like I have a 20 pound mumbling growth attached to my legs while Im in the kitchen trying to clean, cook, eat, or talk on the phone. We tried to leave him with the nursery at our church, but we got paged to go pick him back up because he hadnt stopped crying since we left him. The lady said "He certainly knows how to say MA-MA!" So we decided that I would volunteer at the nursery for a while so he can get used to it - I have been wanting to do that anyway. And I will try to just reassure him that Im not leaving him for good anytime I leave the room, I will just come right back. I also read that helping him get attached to a 'lovey' will help, so I have been carting around his favorite stuffed animal for him to snuggle with if he feels the need.....hopefully this will all help. Im sure that his teething pain has something to do with this new stage and in a way I find it sweet and endearing, but then he also needs to be comfortable with other people too so we need to find a happy medium.

Anyway - on to a few more pictures!
No, we dont keep the kid in a cage, he likes to play in Bandits crate - but its yucky most of the time so we arent normally allowed to play in there....drats!

No comments: