Monday, June 02, 2008

Visiting Gamma and Grandpa

Kevin, Noah and I visited Gamma and Grandpa in Lubbock in mid May - we had such a good visit! Noah had fun exploring their new house and huge yard outside with Gamma and Grandpa. We went to Kristin's graduation from Texas Tech - attended a baby shower for her sister-in-law and then celebrated Noah's 11 month birthday! Needless to say, as usual, it was a very busy week but we all had a really good time...its always hard to come home!

I finally got to visit my friend Christy whom I havent seen since my baby shower last year - it was SO nice to see her and I was sad to have to go to get Noah to his nap....(But we dont mess with nap time!)..Christy, I miss you SO MUCH and thanks for spending time with us!!! I just wish we had more time everytime we come to visit.....

Noah has made a habit of not sleeping well while on vacation - he needs constant reassurance that we are still there and havent left him at night....but during the day he was as happy as ever and developed a new found love of rearranging furniture - and anything else that could be scooted across the floor.

And in the spirit of saving the best for last - KRISTIN AND JOSH ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY IN DECEMBER!!!!!! Congratulations to you both - you will make fantastic parents and we are so very happy for you!!!

As soon as I have the pictures ready I will upload them

No comments: