Sunday, October 21, 2007

4 Months



Well - we are beginning yet another month as a family! Noah is now 4 months old and its been exciting! He has started to experience solid foods - so far just oatmeal and squash from time to time. He loves it - we tried apple sauce and he didnt like that too much - he gave me the cutest sour face, gagged, and then out it came! It was a messy job at first trying to feed him completely dressed and with a bib on- all he wanted to do was put the filthy bib or his food covered hands in his mouth which just made the mess worse - so now he eats almost naked -and with all furniture draped in plastic shower curtains...kidding...but thats not a bad idea hmm...



As you can imagine Bandit is never very far away when Noah is getting fed - he just sits beside him and patiently waits for that little squash covered hand to fall into the perfect licking position. hehe




As the video shows below he can roll over - from belly to back and from back to belly. Sometimes he forgets and panics when he suddenly finds himself with a different view! And I know it may be early but I really think he has crawling on the brain already! He is trying with all his might to figure that one out. I wonder how long it will take??? Right now I think its adorable - well I think everything is adorable - but its scary to me too. I only thought I was tired now, I have a feeling that this little guy is going to run me ragged! With any luck at all we wont be the parents of the little kid wearing a helmet and leash at the playground!



I see YOGA in his future...I can't even do that pose!
Noah got his second round of shots this past friday and that was hard - he cried for about 2 minutes and then was happy again. I love his ability to get over things pretty quickly. Of course there is the rare occation when he cries himself to sleep, but we really are blessed with a happy baby - all we need to do is look at him and he gives us the biggest gummy grin and squeals in delight.
The BIG NEWS is that he is sleeping through the night!!!! I am now beginning to feel more like my old self - I actually wore make-up and did my hair the other day (WOOHOO!!) - we walk at the park several times a week - I am making lots of friends in my local MOMS Club...life is just wonderful these days!







No comments: