Monday, October 01, 2007

He gotta wear shades...


We went to the lake with some friends this past weekend and of course, I had to get the appropriate gear for Noah - little swim trunks, baby sunscreen, a hat, and some very cool baby shades. The swim trunks he didnt wear afterall for a couple of reasons - they ended up being WAY too big for him....and I really couldnt figure out if he was supposed wear a diaper underneath them...it said 'no additional diaper required'...but it just didnt look very leak proof so I just avoided it all together! What can I say, Im clueless...I just didnt want my friends to get pee'd on! BUT he still looked adorable. I learned that the lotion type of baby sunscreen is SO much better than the twist up stick kind - those take FOREVER to apply and are harder to make sure you have all areas covered well - but we stayed under the umbrella anyway so it worked out. We did let him put his feet in the water and he seemed to think that was pretty cool - well he didnt react to it at all really, but at least he didnt cry! He loves being outside and I think he had a good time....AND he slept like a log that night so that's a plus for me!

No comments: