Friday, October 05, 2007

Milestone Week!

Well - it has been an exciting week here at the house with Noah. He had his first real belly laugh on Tuesday (Oct 2nd for those keeping record)!! I was changing his diaper and he had his feet in the air - so I grapped his little toes and stuck them in his mouth! He thought that was pretty funny so we did that over and over again until I got teary eyed from listening to his adorable little laugh! hehe



THEN - we spent the day at the office on Thursday (Oct. 4th) and I put him down on the floor for some 'Tummy Time'. (I confess, we hadnt been doing that as much as we should) and after about 15 seconds of working it out in his head he rolled over all on his own!! And to my knowledge on his first try! We were so excited at the office we made him do it again! He had a surprised but very pleased look on his face - his little grin said " HA! I dont need no stinking 'Tummy Time' !!!" hehe

No comments: