Friday, June 13, 2008

A Little Blue

Noah is feeling a little down in the dumps today...I found a new tooth on the bottom (this is tooth number 9!!) and that seems to always make him feel sick to his little tummy. He got sick twice last night, but this morning he has been better. I can always tell when he doesnt feel well because he seems to be a little more snuggly that normal. He never was a big cuddle bug so I really cherish the times when he will just let me hold him and we can relax together. Today we slow danced around the living room until he fell asleep....I know it silly but I hope I never forget these times...

Another new event happend this morning as well - Noah started clapping his hands. Not doing sign language - he was doing the sign for BALL the other day...which LOOKS a lot like clapping his hands...so maybe he was just clapping his hands after all. Not too sure, he wont tell me....

Here are a few more pictures from our Texas Trip from a previous post...

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Wowzie! You really look great! I just LOVE the family pic where Noah is leaning back on his daddy... ahwww...