Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY HEART DAY!!!!!

What a great day it has been already - and its only 2:30! (crossing my fingers.....)

I woke up to a sweet little boy kissing me on my forhead and saying "Will You Be My Valentime, Mommy?" it was so cute........

Then Jonah graduated from his cranial helmet! NO MORE HELMET!!!!  He's free at last! And his head looks FANTASTIC! He's turned out to be well rounded already. lol

Then I went to pick up Noah from preschool - and he sees me as his entire class is returning from the bathrooms - so he runs down the hall and screams "MOMMY!!!! I thought you were in jail!!!!"

nice

I think I heard crickets...so I stammer and look at the teacher and say (trying to explain) "Oh, we talk about jail all the time at home..."  what???  first of all -we dont...and that sounds horrible! I panicked - what could I say?  lol

oh well

Here are some pictures - ENJOY!

Noah and I made these to pass out to all of his little friends at school - and he really helped! He cut, glued and stuffed right along beside me! He was very excited to pass them out. :0)




KISSES!!!

Jonah sat up for a few minutes today!
And then he does this...

It makes him tired - lol

But he's still my little Q-T-Pi!
BYE BYE HELMET!

Someone is crying now - I gotta run

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!! WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL TERRIBLY!!!!

No comments: