Monday, January 17, 2011

Im having an affair...

It must be love - what else could it be?  Im staying up late - pining for those secret moments when we can be together.  Daydreaming about the possibilities.  So focused on the moment that I cant hear the chaos around me. Theres guilt, passion, and infatuation along with the little white lies about exactly how much time we are spending together....

I want to shout out my love from the top of someplace very high - I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU, ADOBE LIGHTROOM 2.0!!!!!

I have spent my time rummaging through my old digital photos from the past 6 or so years and pulled out my favorites - some from pre-children days, some recent ones too. I have been so hooked on this photo shop program that I even started editing Kevins collection of AIR SHOW photo's...now thats saying something!

Before I show you my very amature results let me just remind everyone that I am an absolute beginner - both at taking a photo and properly editing it. I really have no idea what I am doing - I point and shoot and hope for the best! So far, I chalk it up to luck. :0)

Before Lightroom:

After Lightroom:
This picture of Eli was my very first Lightroom project - not perfect...but better than the original.

Before Lightroom:
There are SO many problems with this picture, I know. But for some reason I absolutely love it - I love the luck involved that made his face even a little bit in focus, and I love the fuzziness showing the action...and of course that great big smile.. I love it!

After Lightroom - even better!

I wish I had the worlds biggest wall to frame every favorite picture I have.....

Before Lightroom:

From our trip to Big Bear Lake back in 2004

After Lightroom


Before Lightroom
After Lightroom

This was my shout out to Kevin - for allowing me to spend a few hours on the computer and leaving him in charge of the kiddos!  THANKS BEBE!

Anyway - I KNOW these are NOT perfect pictures...but they are definately impoved! It makes me want to take pictures of everything!

yikes - I better go....that sounded like something breaking....

No comments: