Friday, January 07, 2011

We are still alive!

Hey everyone - yes, are still alive. FOUR MONTHS since my last post...that is just terrible. I should be ashamed of myself.

But even now, as I force myself to just pop online for a quick little post - its already 10 pm and the baby is about to wake up to be fed AGAIN so I have to make this short and sweet.....

We had family pictures taken and I adore them. Especially now since we captured Eli's beautiful smile BEFORE he fell in the bathrub and chipped his front tooth - on a friday night no less so now I have to wait through the weekend praying he doesnt lose his tooth completely and swallow the stupid thing....

ANYWAY - back to the pictures - They are great. THANKS TO OUR FRIENDS AT SHUFF PHOTOGRAPHY for such a great time at the park despite the toddler meltdowns!  This was Noah "NO!! I DONT WANT TO DO IT!! I DONT WANT TO SIT!! I DONT WANT TO SMILE!!!!"

But you would never know it from the photos....lol

They turned out great guys - thanks!

Here are a feew of the kids - and let me know if any of you want any copies! I will mail some out hopefully before next Christmas....HA!









No comments: